Applications for the 2016-2017 school year will be accepted during open enrollment beginning November 2, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. and closing on January 13, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. Interested families can attend one of our open houses held on the Third Wednesday of each month from 10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m., and on Thursday, November 19th from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
GATEWAY LAB SCHOOL ADMISSIONS PROCEDURES
Enrollment at Gateway Lab School is open to all Delaware residents. If the number of applications exceeds the number of openings, a lottery will be used to select students, with preferences given as noted in the attached lottery procedures. Please see the attached GLS Admissions Procedures document above for full details.
Please note the following:
1. Applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on January 13, 2016 in order to be included in the lottery.
2. Students who were placed on the waiting list in a previous year must re-apply,
3. A separate application must be completed for each child applying to Gateway Lab School.
4. Siblings of current students must complete an application during open enrollment to be considered for admission.
5. Parents will be notified after the completion of open enrollment regarding their child's conditional acceptance or if a lottery will be held.
6. The attached supplemental application should be submitted to the school once a parent has received confirmation of conditional acceptance after the end of the choice application period and lottery.
7. The school will confirm receipt of all application via email or via letter if no email is provided. Please review the confirmation and contact the school if there are any discrepancies.
Gateway Lab School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, or national and ethnic origin.
Complete an online application through SchoolChoiceDE.org*